At Legacy Legal and Business Services PLC we believe that everyone has a vision for their life and the legacy that they will leave behind. That vision may include a need to preserve, manage, and transfer, acquired wealth, assist family members, and protect your children after you pass away. The estate planning services of Legacy Legal and Business Services PLC provides clients with a unique opportunity to partner with an experienced lawyer such as Margaret L. Webb to make your vision become a reality.
Partner With Your Attorney
Through confidential discussions, you are able to explore opportunities and ideas. The emphasis is on building a relationship between you and your attorney – a partnership that may be relied upon long after the vision has been set down in writing. You and Margaret L. Webb will spend time discussing your estate plan objectives and dealing with important issues such as:
- Establishing a plan to accomplish your personal and financial objectives.
- Providing financial security for your family and assuring that dependents are cared for.
- Reducing the tax burden on your survivors by taking advantage of opportunities.
- Avoiding probate.
- Establishing a succession plan for a family business.
- Establishing a succession plan for a family cottage
- Exploring options for charitable giving.
Allegan & Kent County Service and Experience
We will ensure that you receive attentive, timely and committed personal service. Our knowledge and experience of estate planning techniques permits us to offer a broad range of services to fit your unique needs, ranging from the simplest plans to the most complex:
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills and Patient Advocate Designations
- Gift Planning
- Succession Planning for Closely Held Companies
- Succession Planning for Family Cottages
- Retirement Distribution Planning and IRAs
- Charitable Giving
- Private Foundations
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Marital Agreements
Call Legacy Legal & Business Services PLC and Margaret L. Webb to schedule your free thirty minute consultation at (616) 681-0100.